**Does not work on the compacts**
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
TTI M&P Firepower Base Pad Kit.
- 10% stronger spring included.
- Overall weight 1.2oz.
- Length, 1 1/2 inch front side, 1 inch on back side.
- Patented, proven push-pin design.
- Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Not legal for Production Division.
- Holds 20+1 rounds of .40 S&W.
- Holds 23+1 rounds of 9mm.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Used and endorsed by multi-time World and National Champions Jerry Miculek, Team Miculek, and Julie Golob.
This Taran Tactical Innovations M&P base pad works on any full sized M&P handgun. This TTI base pad will add 6 extra rounds in 9mm and 5 extra rounds in .40 Caliber to the magazine. This base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This M&P base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
SMITH & WESSON M&P 1.0 and M&P 2.0
Designed for Magazines from Standard or Fullsize Frames
WILL NOT WORK WITH 10 Round Reduced Capacity Magazines
WILL NOT WORK WITH Compact and Subcompact Magazines
May not be compatible with Springer Precision Magazine Wells