The Accu-Tac BR-4 QD Bolt Action Bipod was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA with smaller frame gun owners in mind. The BR-4 QD is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available.
Our rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds. Our leg design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different positions without having to align each leg equally. The leg height is 6.75 inches.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc.
- Finish: Flat Black Hard Anodize
- Min. Height: 5.3” (134.6 mm)
- Max Height: 6.75” (171.45 mm)
- Max Stance: 8.7” (221 mm)
- Closed Position Width: 3.25" (82.5 mm)
- Closed Position Length: 7.2" (182.8 mm)
- Weight: 14.6oz
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Consistent Accuracy
- Repeatable Zero
- Durable Design and High Quality Materials
- Quick and Tool Free Height and Angle Adjustments
- Faster Target Acquisition
- Faster Follow up shots
- Better Transition from Long Range to Short Range Targets
Fitment / Installation: