MRO - 2.0 MOA Adjustable Red Dot (Choose Mount)
$ 489.00 $ 579.00
This item ships directly from our warehouse in Texas. Item ships 2-5 days after ordering. Please select free shipping option during checkout.
What it does:
The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO®) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness.
The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. Advanced lens coatings and electronics produce a crisp red dot.
The brightness control dial on the MRO is specifically designed for ambidextrous usage. With a mid-adjustment “off” position and eight discernible brightness settings, this brightness dial allows for quick and ergonomic adjustments.
The MRO features fully protected adjusters that maintain zero even during rough handling, and can be adjusted without the need for special tools.
Hard-anodized, forged 7075-T6 housing is fully sealed and waterproof, providing durability in demanding conditions.
- Trijicon MRO 2.0 MOA Red Dot
- Trijicon Hard Case
- Trijicon Lens Cloth
- Trijicon Warranty Registration Card
- Trijicon Decal
- Owners Manual
- CR2032 Battery
- Mount based on selection
- Faster target acquisition
- Faster follow up shots
- Increased situational awareness
- Magnification - 1x
- Objective Size - 25mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator - No
- Length - 2.6 in
- Weight (oz) w/o mount - 4.1 oz (116g) to 5.9oz (166g) with battery installed
- Weight (oz) w/ cowintess mount - 5.9oz (166g) with battery installed
- Illumination Source - Battery
- Reticle Pattern - 2.0 MOA Dot
- Reticle Color - Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept - No
- Eye Relief - Infinite
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in) - 1.0 click = 1/2 MOA
- Housing Material - 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Batteries - 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life - 5 years of continuous use at day setting “3” (setting 5 of 8) at 70°F (21°C)
- Adjustment Range - 70 MOA total travel
- Illumination settings - 8
- Dimensions (LxWxH) w/o mount - 2.6 in. x 1.7 in. x 2.0 in. (66mm x 43mm x 51mm)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) w/ cowitness mount - 2.6 in. x 1.7 in. x 2.86 in. (66mm x 43mm x 73mm)
- Waterproof - 100 ft (30 m)
- Distance From Top of Mounting Rail to Optical Axis (Low / Full / Lower 1/3) inches: 0.985 / 1.538 / 1.663