ACOG 4x32 BAC
$ 1,248.00 $ 1,548.00
This item ships directly from our warehouse in Texas. Item ships 2-5 days after ordering. Please select free shipping option during checkout.
What it does:
From the legendary ACOG® family of products, the LED ACOG is the first to offer user-selectable brightness controls. Users can select from six adjustable brightness levels with an "off" between each setting, allowing the operator to determine how much to illuminate the reticle - even in transitional lighting. Powered by a single AA battery, the LED ACOG can run for over 12,000 continuous hours (on setting #4). The body has been optimized by moving the RMR mount forward to maximize its performance in conjunction with the ACOG. Like all ACOG models, it is forged from rugged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum, resulting in a nearly indestructible sighting system and electronics that offer outstanding reliability. Users can select multiple bullet drop compensating and ranging reticle options. Fully night vision device compatible, the Trijicon 4x32 LED ACOG is also compatible with most other 4x32 ACOG accessories available.
- Trijicon ACOG 4x32 LED
- Trijicon Hard Case
- Trijicon Lenspen
- Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
- Lanyard Assembly for Battery Cap
- Trijicon Warranty Registration Card
- Trijicon Decal
- Owners Manual
- AA Battery
- Faster target acquisition
- Faster follow up shots
- Increased situational awareness
- Magnification - 4x
- Objective Size - 32mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator - Yes
- Length - 6.0 in.
- Weight (oz) - 18.1 oz with TA51 Mount and Alkaline Battery
- Illumination Source - LED
- Reticle Pattern - Crosshair
- Reticle Color - Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept - Yes
- Eye Relief - 1.5 in.
- Exit Pupil (mm) - 8mm
- Field of View - 7°
- Field of View @ 100 yards - 36.8 ft.
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in) - 2.0 clicks per in.
- Mount Included - TA51
- Housing Material - 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Batteries - Single AA Lithium or Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life - Over 12,000 hours on setting #4 using supplied alkaline battery at 21ºC (70ºF)
- Adjustment Range - 70 MOA total travel
- Illumination settings - 6
- Waterproof - 100 ft (30 m)