SR-5 Bipod (Select Mounting Option)
The Accu-Tac SR-5 Bipod was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA with smaller frame gun owners in mind. The SR-5 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. Its wide stance and ratcheted leg extension gives you the adjustability needed for precision aim and repeatability. You will feel the stability and security of your rifle as never felt before.
Our rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds. Our ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever. The retracted leg height of 6 inches extends to a full open position of 10 inches with 3 other positions in-between.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc.
- Finish: Flat Black Hard Anodize
- Min. Height: 6” (152.4 mm)
- Max Height: 10” (254 mm)
- Min. Stance: 2” (304.8 mm)
- Max Stance: 14” (355.6 mm)
- Closed Position Width: 4” (101.6 mm)
- Closed Position Length: 9” (228.6 mm)
- Weight: 20oz (567 g)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Consistent Accuracy
- Repeatable Zero
- Durable Design and High Quality Materials
- Quick and Tool Free Height and Angle Adjustments
- Faster Target Acquisition
- Faster Follow up shots
- Better Transition from Long Range to Short Range Targets
Fitment / Installation:
MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail