LR-10 Bipod (Select Mounting Option)
$ 250.99 $ 265.00
If you’re a gun enthusiast like we are, and like the finest accessories on the market, you will love this large rifle bipod by Accu-Tac.
The Accu-Tac Bipod was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA with big caliber gun owners in mind. The LR-10 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. Its wide stance and ratcheted leg extension gives you the adjustability needed for precision aim and repeatability. You will feel the stability and security of your rifle as never felt before.
Accu-Tac Model LR-10 has an astounding 13 inch stance retracted and a 16.5 inch stance fully extended. The LR-10 was designed for the large caliber rifles that need the extra stability for their heavier frame.
Our rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds. Our ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 7 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever. The retracted leg height of 8.25 inches extends to a full open position of 10.5 inches with 5 other positions in-between.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc.
- Finish: Flat Black Hard Anodize
- Min. Height: 6.5” (165.1 mm)
- Max Height: 10.5” (266.7 mm)
- Min. Stance: 13” (330.2 mm)
- Max Stance: 16.5” (419.1 mm)
- Closed Position Width: 4” (101.6 mm)
- Closed Position Length: 9” (228.6 mm)
- Weight: 34.45oz (919.94 g)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Consistent Accuracy
- Repeatable Zero
- Durable Design and High Quality Materials
- Quick and Tool Free Height and Angle Adjustments
- Faster Target Acquisition
- Faster Follow up shots
- Better Transition from Long Range to Short Range Targets
Fitment / Installation:
MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail